Blog: My First Sticker Swap


It's been a long time since I've heard of this online swap by Swap-Bot and I finally got the chance to participate in some of them!

Here's my first swap - Sticker Swap #3. It's an international swap and open to new members. We are supposed to send at least 20 pieces of stickers to our partner.

This is what I've chosen to give to my partner - Ruth. It consists of 4 sheets of multiple pre-cut strips and circle labels from this masking sticker set I bought (around 10 pieces of stickers per sheet), 6 animal silhouette stickers I designed, and 5 pieces of my handwritten and designed stickers.

I always loved snail mails! It is always a surprise to receive something in the mailbox with your name on it, especially when you didn't expect when you'll receive one. Hence, I like to make it special, be it just a little note or decoration. For this one, I drew a little doodle on the back of the envelope, and included a personal note to her.


Sending it with love all the way from Malaysia to Netherlands! Hope you'll like it! :)
 
All artwork + content © The Maker Jess unless stated otherwise. All Rights Reserved 2014. View terms of usage here.