Oh, Hello!



Hello! I am Jesslyn Lai, the maker.

This is a place where I share part of my life about the things that I am passionate about, exploring creativity through design, art, photography, hand crafts, music, food, and all kinds of projects and things that my inspirations lead me to. Time to time, I like to come up with ideas and concepts. And sometimes, I just like to daydream about beautiful things and take some time off to admire His amazing creations.

While I can't stop having fun with the many ideas and inspirations that come to me, I absolutely value the concept of minimalism, and focusing on the core values and going back to the heart of things. I am always amazed by the powerful essence of simplicity, and in getting more with less. So while I venture into the many projects, it's all about aiming in bringing out the significance of something and focusing on the heart of what it is, and what it can be.

"Art is not what you see, but what you make others see." - Edgar Degas

I am so delighted to have you join me in this sparkling adventure! Enjoy!
 
All artwork + content © The Maker Jess unless stated otherwise. All Rights Reserved 2014. View terms of usage here.